Want more information? See Below
|CPC Onsite Training Course
|Whether your practice has new employees that require training or veterans that need a refresher, our On-site Medical Coding Training is just the
thing you need to keep your office on the cutting edge of the coding spectrum.
Save on your education and training budget by having us come to you! For only $3988, MCHC will send one of our Master Instructors right to your
location to train the staff that you need to have certified, while delivering valuable CEUs to those that already have their certification but need the
continuing education to keep their credential current.
Our On-site Training provides a solid foundation for those just entering the world of coding, while providing your certified coders with up to 6.5
CEUs just by attending this comprehensive and highly informative event.
- LIVE Training for up to 10 employee. Additional attendees
can be added at an additional fee of $247.25/person.
- Online Access Account- Contains 20 lectures, 35+ games and
activities and over 1,750 practice problems.
- Printed Practice Exam- Each attendee will receive a printed
practice exam. Onsite coordinator will receive answer sheet.
- Onsite Training Manual
CPC Onsite Agenda:
Day 1: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Day 2: 8:00am - 2:30pm
Evaluation and Management Services
Day 3: 8:00am - 11:30am
Pathology / Laboratory
Test Taking Tips
Why host us for an Onsite Training?:
- Save up to $5,902 in registration fees (based on 10 employee)
- Save on hotel and airfare accommodations
- Allows for tailored training, specific to your needs
- Complimentary online access for each attendee
- Proven training program- internationally
Training Fee $3,988 Payment Plan available
Transportation Fee of up to $500 may be added if more than 20
minutes from a major airport.
Register Online or Contact us at 855-226-3348
Payment Plan Option:
Ist Payment: $1,330 (reserves the dates requested)
2nd Payment: $1,329
3rd Payment $1,379 (includes $50 payment plan admin fee)
Invoices must be paid in full 30 days prior to the onsite training.